The following new plugins are available:
|interaction.forum||Not installed||1.2.2 (2014060500)|
|grouptype.course||Not installed||1.0.0 (2009021800)|
|grouptype.standard||Not installed||1.0.0 (2009021800)|
|import.file||Not installed||0.1 (2008122400)|
|import.leap||Not installed||0.1 (2008122400)|
|export.html||Not installed||0.1 (2009041600)|
|export.leap||Not installed||0.1 (2008122400)|
Register your Mahara site
You can choose to register your Mahara site with mahara.org and help us to build up a picture of the Mahara installations around the world. Registering will remove this notice.
You can register your site and preview the information that will be sent on the site registration page.
You may close the site to everyone except administrators. This will be useful when preparing for a database upgrade. Only administrators will be able to log in until you either reopen the site, or an upgrade is successfully completed.
Clearing caches will delete cached data from the server. There is no danger in clearing caches, but your site may appear slower for a while until the server and clients calculate new information and cache it.
- Site options Configure basic site options such as the name, language and theme
- Static pages Edit the content of static pages in Mahara (Home, Terms and Conditions, etc.)
- Licenses Configure the list of licenses that users can use for content.
- Menus Manage the links and files within the "Links and resources" and footer menus
- Networking Configure networking for Mahara
- Site pages Create and administer pages and page templates for the entire site
- Site files Upload and administer files that can be put in the "Links and resources" menu and in site pages
- Cookie Consent Configure the "Cookie Consent" user privacy system.
- User search Search all users and perform administrative actions on them
- Suspended users Suspend or reactivate users from using the site.
- Site staff Assign users staff permissions
- Site administrators Assign site administrator access rights
- Admin notifications Overview of how administrators receive system notifications
- Add user Create a new user
- Add users by CSV Upload a CSV file containing new users
- Institutions Install and manage installed institutions
- Institution members Associate users with institutions
- Institution staff Assign users staff permissions
- Institution administrators Assign institution administrator access rights
- Institution pages Create and administer pages and page templates for an institution
- Institution files Upload and manage files for use in institution pages